What Does Your Room Need?
To determine the best window treatment style to meet the needs in the room, ask yourself the following?
- DECORATIVE APPEAL: Is the treatment just for ornamental impact?
- FABRIC SELECTION: Are the treatments meant to be statements or accents?
- WORMING TOUCH: Does the room fell austere and need to be visually warmed?
- PRIVACY AND LIGHT CONTROL: Do you want the treatment to open and close?
- ENERGY-SAVING PROPERTIES: Should the treatments reduce energy consumption?
- NOISE CONTROL: Do you need to block outdoor sounds?
- ILLUSION EFFECTS: Do you want to hide room flaws or visually alter the window size?
The Impact of Color
Different colors evoke emotional responses, making you feel a certain way when you spend time in one room. Here are some of the feelings that are elicited from color.
- BLACK: dramatic, sophisticated Image
- BLUE: peaceful, serene
- BROWN: nurtured, secure
- GREEN: refreshed, comforted
- ORANGE: radiant, creative
- PINK: lighthearted, youthful
- PURPLE: passionate, spiritual
- RED: stimulates, exited
- YELLOW: energetic, optimistic
- WHITE: pure, calm
Call us toll free at:
Never get an answering service or a recording. You'll always talk with us live!